This home was renovated with the purpose of selling and to maximising the owner’s return. We undertook a full renovation both internally and externally. The results were amazing and the property sold prior to auction only two weeks into the campaign.
- The layout of the lounge, dining and kitchen were extended to create a spacious open plan living area.
- Integrated downlights and fans installed.
- The existing back patio was extended considerably and bi-fold doors integrated to create seamless flow from the living area to the deck. A roof, heaters and integrated lighting were added transforming the area into an extension of the living area that could be used year round.
- New gas kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and servery window opening to the deck.
- The outside of this brick home was rendered and painted.
- Full bathroom renovation and second toilet added.
- We restored and polished the beautiful timber floors that were previously covered with carpet.
- The carport was converted into a 4th bedroom / study with internal laundry.
- We built a separate home office at the rear of the garden with additional storage.
- The owner wanted low maintenance, fully fenced gardens that were safe for children and pets.
- Located on a busy road, an electronic front gate was installed plus off street parking area for 2 cars.
- The exterior red bricks were rendered and painted and a new driveway was installed.
Photo gallery of this house renovation
Contact Mark O’Neill, licensed builder for a house renovation quote
Our experienced team specialise in maximising the space of your existing dwelling by re-configuring the internal layout and creating large openings that flow out to covered deck areas. Living areas that flow seamlessly through to covered outdoor areas provide you with an all-weather space that can be used all year round. We can extend your living area considerably, creating another room where you can entertain, relax and the kids can play protected from the elements. We can make all your renovation dreams a reality!